Friday, January 20, 2012

An update


Jealous???? That is about 4-5 minutes from our house. We were living in place where this was right across the street like 50 steps maybe but we have since moved into a bigger place with more room (yay!) so it is a few more minutes away. Still close enough to enjoy daily if we want although the water is WAY to cold to do anything with!.

Obviously as many of you know we have moved to Washington (state) and have been here since before Thanksgiving. We are finally getting settled as much as we can considering that all of our belongings stayed behind in Missouri. Greyson is going to a preschool program 3x per week and he seems to be really enjoying it! This last week he was out due to the weather and he keeps asking each morning if he goes to school today :) I am glad he likes it!




Above is a picture of Greyson from a weekend we spent in St. Louis for the 4th of July. He loves the arch and has for quite some time now. I think this is a favorite picture of mine of his most recent pictures and I have quite a few which I will start posting soon!

I promise to try and make weekly family updates! I am going to ask Seth if he can start posting and reminding me to post since many changes are coming for the Turners! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment