Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wow has it been a week already??

My kid is so cute....................... oh and obsessed with everything Star Wars hence the light saber in hand ;)

I have every intention of updating this blog almost daily yet it has been a week since I have written a single thing....I guess this could be due to the fact that I have been super busy and Seth went out of town for a few days. Somehow yesterday and today slipped by without us so much as breaking out a pad to color in. So tomorrow afternoon after I pick up Greyson from his parents day out program and after his hour of rest I plan to at least let him work on Starfall to practice his letters. I have a busy day planned tomorrow but I am going to try and sit down tomorrow evening and map out our homeschool for the next 3.5 weeks so that all I have to do is wake up and get started.

I have been so busy the last week that I have had no time to do anything other than homework and worry about our move. Sometime today it hit me that we have less than 4 weeks to get our house packed and ready to be moved. I have to get cracking because otherwise it won't happen.... Fall is in the air and this is the time of year I like to get out and do things so packing just doesn't really appeal to me right now but it has to get done by me otherwise it won't get done.

So the rest of last week we continued to work on our map learning and Starfall. Tomorrow I plan to pick up where we left off on map work, print a ton of stuff for homeschooling, my grad school, and things for our trip. I am going to create a passport for Greyson for our trip as well as a few other fun things he can do while traveling that will also serve as his "learning".

Greyson working on Starfall. I must say that I am seriously surprised at how it only took him about .5 seconds to figure out how to work my computer!
A map of our house, obviously done by me but he got to use it to find some things in the house.
Wanna see something I love about fall?????

Fall nail colors:


and pumpkins (this is a Scentsy warmer ;) ).

Oh and this little guy who insists he make funny faces when I so much as reach for the camera now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment