Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello again all.

Apparently because of inactivity the other blog I had is now read only, if you want to read any of that blog go here:

http://greysont.blogspot.com/

Otherwise this is the blog that I will be updating from now on.

It has been quite a long time since I have blogged about Greyson or us for that matter. Many things have changed since I last blogged and many things will be changing in the coming months. Keep reading for a family update!

We have decided that for now at least that we will be homeschooling Greyson. Homeschooling fits best with our family needs right now and later we will reevaluate and see how things looks and how well it fits with our family. Last week was our first official start of school and it had its up and downs already and I already decided that a few changes need to be made. Mistakenly I thought Greyson was ready for much more than he cares to do. So I took a step back and decided that he is only 4 and that we have many years of learning ahead and we can just have fun with this year. I will be making quite a few posts over the next few days with what we plan to do as far as homeschool is concerned.

We found out a little over a month ago that our family will be moving to Seattle, Washington area sometime in October. We have been in Missouri for about 4 years now and honestly I am ready for a change. I will miss the friends that I have made here but I look forward to the move and learning about a whole new place. I have a list of things that I want us to do once we get moved there and I can't wait to explore all the resources there for homeschooling. They have a few zoos, aquariums, wildlife parks as well as many other places that we can visit and learn. I am very excited for the move but not excited for the packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment